Change of plans for Toronto Island

Due to the weather forecast we are NOT meeting at the ferry as planned. We’ll delay it to mid October. We’ll be walking at High Park, light rain or shine, as per usual.

Forecast is supposedly better for Sunday, if you have flexibility.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *